I am Nikita Kapachenko, a first year doctoral student at the Institute for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Technology, Sofia University from October 2022. I am supervised by Prof. Dragomir Radev (Yale University) and Dr. Kristina Toutanova (Google).
My research spans computer vision, reinforcement learning, NLP and multimodality.
- Mathematics, Vision and Learning, Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris 2021
- Applied Mathematics, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris 2015-2017
- Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, Taras Shevchenko University, Kiev 2011-2015 (Top 5%)
- Jacques Hadamard FMJH scholarship (France 2017)
- Sophie German scholarship (France 2015)
- 3rd place at Putnam Mathematical Competition (Kiev 2012)
Relevant Work Experience
Ecole Normale Superieure, 04/2022 – 10/2022
Variational autoencoder interpolation
Murex.com, France, 11/2018-08/2021
Stochastic models development, differential machine learning
Societe Generale, France, 05/2017-10/2018
Quantitative Research intern
Local stochastic volatility calibration