INSAIT announces accepted students for its first Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship (SURF)
INSAIT is happy to announce that it has accepted 8 talented students for its first Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship (SURF). These students were selected from nearly 700 applications spanning 47 countries.
The summer interns will start our 8-10 week research internship program this June and will be mentored by INSAIT faculty, including Prof. Luc Van Gool, Prof. Martin Vechev, Prof. Peter Mueller, Dr. Dimitar Dimitrov and others. The students joining us this summer come from the University of Toronto, Sofia University, Oxford University, University of California Berkeley, ETH Zürich, and Sharif University of Technology. They will work on exciting and relevant research topics spanning Trustworthy Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Quantum Computing, Ethical AI, and Program Verification.
Welcome to all participants:
- Anna-Maria Gueorguieva – (University of California, Berkeley)
- Erfan Ahmadi – (Sharif University of Technology)
- Rumen Mihov – (Sofia University)
- Mehrshad Mirmohammadi – (Sharif University of Technology)
- Junru Lin – (University of Toronto)
- Anna Mihalkova – (ETH, Zürich)
- Thien Udomsrirungruang – (Oxford University)
- Matin Daghyani – (Sharif University of Technology)